Citrus Stuffed Peppers With Quinoa + TarragonREAD MORE
Learn how to make stuffed peppers from EatRealFoodNYC. Her easy entertaining version of this classic dish gets an upgrade with fiber-rich quinoa, fres...
10 Essential Oils And Their Uses For Your EmotionsREAD MORE
We often mention that better breathing is the easiest wellness tip ever. Essential oils and their uses can amp up benefits even more - but which ones d...
Wellness for Introverts: 10 Ways To Live Well All By YourselfREAD MORE
The thing about wellness trends is lots of people are into them; the thing about introverts is that sounds like torture. Whether you don't feel like socializin...
- The 8 Supplements We Swear By While Traveling
- On Belt Bags + Eyelash Curlers: 20 Must-Pack Vacation MVPs
- Our Favorite Green Powder Just Happens to Be Insanely Affordable
- What Do Healthy Emotions Look Like In the Workplace? An Exercise From Danielle Leporte
- The 7 Best Clean Beauty Skin Tints With SPF
- Simplest Health Tip Ever: How To Cook with the Right Oils
- How I Transformed From Just One Day Of Panchakarma At Surya Spa
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Glycemic Regulation (And Why It Matters)
- What Moms Really Want For Mother’s Day (Hint: It’s Not Flowers)
- 6 Cool New Openings + Things To Do Around L.A. Now
Let Go of Negativity With A Crystal DetoxREAD MORE
Talking out loud to ourselves and holding crystals might seem weird at first, but these rituals are designed to get us clear on our intentions...
Jessica Alba's Designers On Creating A Stress-Free HomeREAD MORE
We're sharing stylish and functional interior design tips from the tastemakers at Consort Design. Learn which trends they're loving, hating and how t...
Your Smoothie Horoscope: 12 Smoothies For Every SignREAD MORE
What's your sign? Here's your smoothie. Get your smoothie horoscope, find a blender and get a grip on life...
The 6 Travel Beauty Essentials We're Packing NowREAD MORE
VIDEO - We're wrapping our fall video series with this round-up of travel beauty musts. From essential oils to keep you sane to masks that'll keep confuse...
Toxic Timeout: Why A Short Shelf-Life Is A Good ThingREAD MORE
Nothing lasts forever, nor should it. Should your fave shade of lipstick really last for a decade? Find out more about how to avoid the wrong kinds o...
Our Kite Hill Obsession: How To Build The Best Vegan Cheese BoardREAD MORE
We live for a good cheese board and this vegan version by Claire Thomas doesn't disappoint. Here's how to build one your non-vegan friends won't hate ...
From our friends