- The 5 Golden Rules of Kombucha: Which Kombucha Brands Are BestREAD MORE
These health-filled bubbles are our go-to drinks between green juices and iced teas! Read our guide for finding the best brands...
- Earth Tu Face: How Flowers Become Beauty IngredientsREAD MORE
Learn how the girls behind this natural beauty brand turn their own garden into the yummy products we love to lather on!
- Disappearing Act: Tablet Hotels' 11 Hideaways To Visit NowREAD MORE
These gorgeous hidden-gem getaways are perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoying the scenery!
- Living In Style: Rachel Zoe's New Guide To The Glam LifeREAD MORE
We die over Rachel Zoe's new book! Learn five different ways to wear our fave accessory by the queen of chic herself...
- Balancing Act: The Busy Gal's Guide To Fitting In FitnessREAD MORE
Love to work out but no time on the calendar? Never fear - we've got five tips to get your sweat on no matter what your schedule looks like!
- 7 Tips to Help You Stay Well After Cancer TreatmentREAD MORE
The founder of CV Skinlabs talks health and happiness after cancer treatments are behind you...
- Green Goddess Guide: Angela of New York's Om AromaREAD MORE
Meet a green goddess from New York who's cleaning up skin care and spa treatments one facial at a time...
- How To Make Aojiru: A Japanese Kale Drink For The Hard-Core JuicerREAD MORE
Take your green juice habit to the next level with this unique how-to video by the folks at Tastemade!
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- The Best Day Ever: 10 Resources For Wellness On Another Level
We're going deep this month with David Wolfe (we know you can handle it). A few hard-core wellness tools and protocols that will get you thinking...
- Cultured In The Kitchen: How To Make Fermented Veggies At Home
Fermented veggies are key to vibrant health. Step inside this fermenting workshop and find out how to get some culture in your kitchen...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Drink Your Omegas: Get Hooked On These 3 Chia Frescas
We thought we had tried chia seeds all the ways. We're loving these three afternoon hydrators packed with healthy fats and protein...
- My New Roots: Grain-Free Black Kale Sushi Rolls + Miso Ginger Sauce
Grab your chopsticks, break out the green tea, and get rolling: this vegan black kale sushi roll is completely raw + grain-free!
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- All You Need Is Love: Yoga Matters With the Founders of Love Yoga
Get to know these trail-blazing, om-azing founders of Venice Beach's uber-cool new yoga studio...
- 12 Festival-Inspired Fitnesswear Picks We're Lusting Over Now
Rock these pieces to prep for the weekend's desert dance parties or just to headlineyour own spin class. Here's what we've gotta have this festiva...
- Style + Living
- Vintage Vibes: The Founders of RE/DONE Denim On Finding The Perfect Pair
We're obsessed with vintage denim. Get inspired for your top summer look and win a pair of cut-off shorts from Re/Done...
- Make Your Own ‘It' Bag: The Leather Workshop We're Drooling Over
Ready to wander into the wilderness? If it means coming home with a bag like this - absolutely. Check out these dreamy workshops at Wildcraft Studio...
- The Juice
- Fresh-Pressed Pâte De Fruit: How To Make Homemade Jell-O With Juice
Healthy, homemade Jello? Believe it. Make this fresh, springy sweet with one surprise ingredient: fresh-pressed juice.
- 8 Secrets To Staying Healthy At A Music Festival
Blogger Lee Tilghman is walking us through her go-to tips for staying well while soaking up the rays at Coachella, Stagecoach, or whichever music festiva...
- The Shop