Deliciously Ella's Sweet Potato With Turmeric + CoconutREAD MORE
Like a warm salad served in an edible bowl and topped with an immunity-boosting sauce that belongs everywhere, this loaded sweet potato dish from Deliciousl...
Are You Drinking Mushrooms Lattes? Find Out Why We're ObsessedREAD MORE
Find out why we're adding chaga, reishi and other adaptogenic 'shrooms to our morning brew with this perfect recipe from Four Sigmatic's top pro, Ter...
A Raw Turmeric Coconut Bowl with Fresh BerriesREAD MORE
This gorgeous raw turmeric bowl takes everything we've already got in our kitchens and turns it into healthy breakfast bliss. Boost your immunity wit...
- On Belt Bags + Eyelash Curlers: 20 Must-Pack Vacation MVPs
- Our Favorite Green Powder Just Happens to Be Insanely Affordable
- What Do Healthy Emotions Look Like In the Workplace? An Exercise From Danielle Leporte
- The 7 Best Clean Beauty Skin Tints With SPF
- Simplest Health Tip Ever: How To Cook with the Right Oils
- How I Transformed From Just One Day Of Panchakarma At Surya Spa
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Glycemic Regulation (And Why It Matters)
- What Moms Really Want For Mother’s Day (Hint: It’s Not Flowers)
- 6 Cool New Openings + Things To Do Around L.A. Now
- 8 Wellness Changemakers On How They Prioritize Well-being While Parenting
Why Prebiotic Foods Matter Just As Much As ProbioticsREAD MORE
Pop the probiotics, but don't forget the prebiotics either. Trust us, it's not that hard, especially thanks to kitchen goddess Candice Kumai and thes...
Your Body Ecology: A Full Day of Optimal Gut HealthREAD MORE
Donna Gates of Body Ecology is showing us what to eat - morning, noon and night - to be happier and healthier from the inside out
Include Coconut + These 7 Foods For Healthier MealsREAD MORE
Making healthier meals is about little decisions that add up to a big impact. We're exploring simple pro tips from holistic nutritionist, Kristin Dahl...
Meet Our August Guest Editor: Donna Gates On Our Inner Eco-SystemsREAD MORE
If you've never encountered the wellness philosophies of Donna Gates and Body Ecology, prepare to see everything differently this month! Join us as w...
These 10 Common Herbs Are More Powerful Than You ThinkREAD MORE
Cook with herbs! You'll become a better cook and may be surprised just how intensely nutritious these little greens really are. Kristin Dahl breaks i...
3 Juices To Counter The Effects Of All That Summer RoséREAD MORE
There's no need to miss out on rosé-fueled nights with the girls in the name of health: We're sipping on these juices, waters and shots before, durin...
From our friends