Our Favorite Anti-Inflammatory Cobb Salad with Turkey Bacon + Tons of VeggiesREAD MORE
Nutritionist Jennie Miremadi's healthy cobb salad recipe is as fun to make as it is to eat. If you love the classic you'll swoon for this version...
Emotional Eating 101 From A Nutritionist Who UnderstandsREAD MORE
According to this holistic nutritionist, emotional eating issues are at an all time high. Here are a few helpful considerations to keep life in balance.....
Eat Pretty: A Full Day's Worth Of Beauty Foods RecipesREAD MORE
From a high-fiber breakfast to a cozy, easy-to-digest dinner, we're sharing integrative nutritionist, Jennie Miremadi's full-day of beauty foods
- The New Outdoor Experience For Anyone Who Thinks They Aren’t Made For Camping
- We Tried It: Can Wearable Tech Help You Sleep Better + Fight Stress?
- In the Kitchen With Friends Jacqui Kingswell + Devin Brugman
- The Way App Has Changed Our Relationship With Food (Diet Culture, Be Damned)
- The 8 Supplements We Swear By While Traveling
- On Belt Bags + Eyelash Curlers: 20 Must-Pack Vacation MVPs
- Our Favorite Green Powder Just Happens to Be Insanely Affordable
- What Do Healthy Emotions Look Like In the Workplace? An Exercise From Danielle Leporte
- The 7 Best Clean Beauty Skin Tints With SPF
- Simplest Health Tip Ever: How To Cook with the Right Oils
On Depression, Serotonin + How to Boost Your Levels NaturallyREAD MORE
Yes, you need to boost your body's serotonin levels. Functional medicine doctor Dr. Josh Axe is here to tell you why and how
How To Bake These Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Seed CrackersREAD MORE
These anti-inflammatory seed crackers made with lemon, turmeric and nutritional yeast will make you feel like a kitchen goddess
How To Tap Into Your Body's Natural Appetite Control SystemREAD MORE
Not sure what to eat? Ask your body what it wants - the answer is already there. Here's how to reconnect to your natural appetite control system
Portion Control: 5 Tips To Feel Totally Satisfied Without Being ObsessiveREAD MORE
Knowing how much to eat is just as important as knowing what to eat. Learn these easy tips to better manage portion control from a nutritionist who get...
Can You Manipulate Your Own Food Cravings? A New Study Says YesREAD MORE
Can we control food cravings over time? You bet. Here are a few interesting tools to steer your body in the right direction according to a fascinatin...
From our friends