Make Kelly Leveque's Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse For BreakfastREAD MORE
Never made chocolate avocado mousse? It's time to shoot your shot. Here's how we're reducing our processed sugar intake in the new year...
Gooey Gluten-Free S'mores Granola + Dark Chocolate CupsREAD MORE
Gluten-free s'mores indoors? How 2020. Grab these genius recipes from the Peachy Prodigy for the perfect summer weekend plans
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge You Should Be Eating Right NowREAD MORE
Three ingredients, one nutrient-dense dessert you’ll make over and over
- The 8 Supplements We Swear By While Traveling
- On Belt Bags + Eyelash Curlers: 20 Must-Pack Vacation MVPs
- Our Favorite Green Powder Just Happens to Be Insanely Affordable
- What Do Healthy Emotions Look Like In the Workplace? An Exercise From Danielle Leporte
- The 7 Best Clean Beauty Skin Tints With SPF
- Simplest Health Tip Ever: How To Cook with the Right Oils
- How I Transformed From Just One Day Of Panchakarma At Surya Spa
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Glycemic Regulation (And Why It Matters)
- What Moms Really Want For Mother’s Day (Hint: It’s Not Flowers)
- 6 Cool New Openings + Things To Do Around L.A. Now
"Everything" Dark Chocolate Drops You Can Make In 15 MinutesREAD MORE
Make these healthy chocolate drops in a snap for afternoon snacks, easy entertaining or even as an after dinner craving-buster. We're piling them up wit...
Sweet Laurel's Double Dark Chocolate Cookies with Cherries (They're Vegan, Y'all)READ MORE
Forget the box of chocolates this month, we're baking up these guiltless paleo and gluten-free treats by the baker's dozen...
Last Minute Treats: Candy Cane Dark Chocolate BarkREAD MORE
Just four ingredients are all you need for these last-minute treats! Dark chocolate, candy canes....
Candice Kumai's Dark Chocolate Pumpkin SmoothieREAD MORE
This is real pumpkin spice. Get into the season with this crazy delicious green smoothie that also happens to be uber-nourishing...
Ripe For The Picking: Easy Apricot Bites With Raw Dark Chocolate + CoconutREAD MORE
It's stone fruit season! Let Brunchpants take your summer snack obsesh to a whole other level with this easy chocolate-dipped idea...
Paris My Sweet: City of Light and Dark ChocolateREAD MORE
Our interview with author Amy Thomas and a sweet book giveaway
From our friends