Lately, we’ve been thinking a lot about our “cookprint,” and how the choices we make in our kitchen can have an impact on our planet—and our energy bills. After all, we take time to switch off our electronics and eat seasonal food, but are there additional ways we can make our kitchen even more eco-friendly? Of course there are! We’d love to hear about ways you’re reducing your kitchen cookprint, and in the meantime, feast on these 5 essentials to keep your kitchen as green as possible.
- Celebrity Health Tips
All Celebrity Health TipsRecent Stories
- Nettles, Yoga + Face Elixirs: Mornings with Supermodel Kirsty Hume
Find out what keeps supermodel, Kirsty Hume, in such glowing shape (hint: it's the nettle tea.) We're spending the morning with Kirsty and giving awa...
- 9 Women Who Are Changing The Way We Think About Wellness
It's International Women's Day and this year, we're celebrating by spotlighting a few inspiring women who are fighting fiercely for causes we believe i...
- Cleansing Tips
- Detox Diaries
- Fitness and WellBeing Tips
All Fitness and WellBeing TipsRecent Stories
- Yogi Caley Alyssa on Life Lessons From The Mat
Yoga is about flexibility, intuition and strength - both on and off the mat. We're talking to yogi Caley Alyssa about how her practice has shaped her perspectiv...
- Working Out While Pregnant: A Pro Answers Your Toughest Questions
Fitness expert and wellness-minded mama to be, Andrea Speir, is walking us though the must-knows of working out while pregnant...
- Food and Nutrition
All Food and NutritionRecent Stories
- These Matcha Pancakes Are Everything We Want In The Morning
Can you even call it an obsession if you're only drinking the stuff? These matcha pancakes are everything we want in the morning. We're sharing two recipe...
- What the Heck is Aquafaba?
We're exploring a few delicious uses for aquafaba, aka the culinary vegan's new bff, including wellness lattes topped with thick foamy perfection courtes...
- Lifestyle Tips and Beauty Secrets
All Lifestyle Tips and Beauty SecretsRecent Stories
- Take A Look Inside These Stunning Homes Made With Eco Materials
Exquisite Surfaces offers a sustainability solution that don't call for choosing between eco-values and a sense of style. We're grabbing a few chic desig...
- How To Shop For Sustainable Fashion (And Not Go Broke)
The concept of sustainable fashion is important, but it shouldn't mean having to choose between a gallon of gas and a new flowy frock. Strike a balanc...
- News + Events
- Pressed People
- The Shop