When Superbowl Sunday arrives, we know you’d rather be paying attention to the game—and halftime show—than sweating your party menu. Thankfully, we’ve rounded up five delicious and super easy-to-make recipes that will have everyone at your party cheering and snacking for all four quarters!
1. Avocado Dream Dip: Try this rich and yummy avocado with tortilla chips and veggie sticks!
2. Blistered Shishito Peppers With Fresh Yuzu: These peppers are perfect for snacking on and we love the kick of tangy yuzu sauce!
3. Gluten-free Quinoa Pizza: Skip the hard-to-digest gluten and whip up this outrageously delish pizza pie!
4. Lemon Thyme Hummus: Everyone loves hummus and this lemon-y recipe is lovely and perfectly light!
5. Quinoa Energy Bars: Looking for something sweet and satisfying? Trust, this tasty recipe will be a real crowd pleaser!
i love adding peas/edamame to my guacamole too…