Dear Chalkboard readers, we’re on the prowl for a new TCM team member and we’re looking right at you. You’re charming, savvy, wellness-minded, clever…what better place for us to find a new sharp-as-a-whip team member then from among our own terrific readers?
Read all about our newly available position below. If it sounds like we’re reading a page from your book, then send us your resume and let’s meet up for a green juice and a chat…
on the hunt:
We’re on the hunt for a part-time Editorial Assistant extraordinaire to support our editorial team with speed and style. Your role will involve the support of TCM’s day-to-day editorial calendar with technical, graphic design, photo, and copy editing skills. Duties include assisting with photos and design (Photoshop skills are a must), building shopping stories, social media support, some light writing, plus administrative office duties and working with our editorial team to execute both content production and overall growth as we move forward into 2015. Want even more of #thatchalkboardlife? This position may parlay into a full-time position – only serious inquiries need apply!
Who you are:
- Proficient in Photoshop, preferably 2-3 years experience.
- Strong writing skills and impeccable grammar.
- An organized self-starter with the ability to foresee needs.
- A Chalkboard kind of gal! You live, breathe, eat, and dream natural wellness and good design…and have a firm grasp on a balanced lifestyle.
- A sucker for stellar design, with an eye for detail.
- Familiar with trends and common practices on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media outlets
- Efficient, fast-paced, able to multi-task and adapt at a moment’s notice.
- A results-oriented problem solver with a take-charge kind of attitude – you’re the kind of person who looks for solutions.
- A team player who thinks in terms of “we” – The Chalkboard is a small team and highly collaborative.
here’s how to let us know:
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Editorial Assistant Application.” Please send: your resume, a brief description of who you are and why you think you are the best candidate to join team TCM, plus a list of your three favorite blogs, resources, or inspirations. We are hiring immediately. Candidates not immediately available need not apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!