1.4.20

We’re obsessed with luminous, beautiful selenite. Especially selenite harmonizing rods like the one the ladies of Energy Muse recently introduced us to. These unreal-looking crystals are a great support to help us ground, uplift and get an instant sense of balance…

What is Selenite + How Do I Use It?

These selenite rods aren’t meant for you to lift, so much as they’re meant to lift you. Selenite harmonizing rods are like lightning rods, they attract the energy of light and positivity into a concentrated point. I like to call selenite liquid light, because of the water within its chemical composition, and the way its striations trap and reflect light. The vibrations that resonate from this crystal usher illumination and purification into the mental and spiritual space with the gentle fluidity you’d expect from this water-infused stone.

Selenite is one of the most important tools to have in your energy tool kit because it doesn’t need to be recharged. Meaning, no matter how many times you use it, it will still operate with the same high-vibe, energetic power. Its ability to not dull as it absorbs and dissipates negative energy is why it is so often used to cleanse and recharge other crystals. This is also what makes it so useful when looking to recharge yourself.

selenite rods

It is one of the few minerals that has the healing ability to quickly unblock stagnant and negative energy, removing all energy blockages to create a fluid flow of energy throughout the body. This quality makes it especially helpful to those holding onto tension from the past, emotional pain and/or worries. Selenite crystals shield you from outside influences through evoking protection from the angelic realm. It helps to dispel all negative energy from the body and mind, and thus brings calming energies, deep peace and mental clarity.

As it protects and aligns all chakras, selenite is perfect for whipping your energy system and chakric field back into shape. Give your mind and spirit the boost they need with a selenite workout and you’ll find your enhanced mindset in tiptop fighting condition for combating negativity with liquid light.

How To Use Selenite Harmonizers

We call these rods “harmonizers” because of the sense of balance that they bestow. Selenite harmonizers create a pillar of light, so when you hold them in each hand, you have balanced light surrounding your entire being. It creates a very powerful light frequency for you to heal and instill serenity in your body.

Hold one selenite rod in each hand for five minutes. You can do this sitting up or lying down, whichever is more comfortable to you. In this position, selenite has the ability to clear, protect and shield your energy body. Use this technique when you want to meditate or take a few minutes to ground yourself. Times when it is especially helpful to sit with your harmonizers include: when you’ve been around a lot of people; when you are experiencing anxiety; and when you need to cleanse a cluttered mind space and move your energy focus back into your body.

Comments

1. This is great! Also, where are those lounge, linen-looking pants from in the photos?? They look divine.

Katie | 04.06.2017 | Reply
  2. My thoughts exactly! I would love a pair!

Elaine | 04.06.2017 | Reply
  3. Can you please help me with the right way to use Blue Sandstone to bring the positive energy to my life. I have bought the one from Soul Chakra and not really sure how can I use it.

Blue Sandstone | 07.24.2018 | Reply
  4. I have found this information on selenite to be very helpful. I have quite a few pieces but nothing as large as the harmonizing rods. I always seem to be drawn to it, and I get what I can. I really appreciate this article. It has been very helpful. Do you have a website to get information on other crystals and stones?

Tanya Hearne | 09.21.2018 | Reply
  5. I have one selenite rod. Can I hold it in both hands and still get the effect?

Martha | 01.29.2020 | Reply
  6. Does the Selenite charge other crystals? If not what is the Crystal I am looking for?

Widget | 03.23.2020 | Reply
  7. God help me! No one controls what any stones do or not do! All your doing is sending out any information to help sell them. Everyone just enjoy the beauty they have. And let the other stuff be whatever it mite be. But to control that. You have lost the magic being from the ground they have. You you say the latest thing about a certain stone. Hey! Wake up! Most have been around for millions of years! So how can they be the latest thing! Please stop this miss information you are telling folks! Have a great day everyone! Stay Safe!

Doug Potoksky | 04.12.2020 | Reply
  8. Doug, it’s apparent that you’ve never been properly introduced to their power if used correctly. My outlook completely changed after wearing Pyrite for a year. Open your mind. No disrespect intended. Hope you’re well!

Susan Smith | 04.18.2020 | Reply
  9. I like to burn a little sage with a couple drops of Frankincense , when working with selenite, for the cleansing effect of both. While the selenite is a great cleanser and awonderful charging conduit, the effects of the sage and spice being burned really produces a great clean feeling and an awesome positive energy felt in the air. Spiritual work like meditation and chakra alignment to balancing/cleansing ones Chi is best done then same way but as you finish your session burn a little sweet grass as an offering

Evanz | 04.18.2020 | Reply
  10. Everything on Earth.. Every living being, everything.. Everything in this world has an every source. It’s what you do with that they that makes the difference. – KASICA

Kasica | 07.06.2020 | Reply
  11. Thank You. Very helpful.

JMichael Saint | 08.27.2020 | Reply