Whether you’re looking for an impressive appetizer for a summer get-together or just want to surprise your girlfriends when they swing by for a glass of wine, these adorable bites are perfect for any summer occasion. We love this kind of summer munch: Fresh, light, flavorful and beyond delicious!
Great recipes featuring the nutrition-rich mango can be hard to come by, so keep Kale With Love’s recipe on hand – next time you’re tempted to pick up a few of the tropical fruits, you’ll know just what to do with them!
Mango Salsa Cucumber Bites
- 1 long hothouse cucumber
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- Fresh cilantro to taste
- Juice from 2 limes
1. Cut cucumber into pieces that are about 1 inch thick.
2. Using a teaspoon spoon, scoop out one side of the seedy part of each cucumber piece so you create a bowl-like shape.
3. Toss remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Feel free to add the scooped out cucumber pieces as well! This makes your Mango Salsa.
4. Fill each cucumber-bowl with salsa and serve cold.