This recipe is all too easy. The ingredients are minimal, yet so rich. This soup makes a great meal for a quick healthy fix – especially when on a budget! Check out the secret ingredient – a new way to drink almond milk!
- 2 cups broccoli florets (I used frozen)
- 2 cups cooked black eyed peas, frozen
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups Pressed Juicery almond milk
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cilantro to garnish
1. Boil broccoli and black eyed peas in milk until broccoli is soft.
2. Add in garlic and onion. Stir well.
3. Pour mixture into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Add in extra virgin olive oil. Garnish with black pepper and cilantro. So rich and fulfilling!
For more healthy innovative recipes, check out Sasha’s recipe blog: www.kalewithlove.com !