the chalkboard logo


Follow Us



  • ABOUT US | ADVERTISE
    TERMS & CONDITIONS
    DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION


    8.23.19

    We’re all for ginger shots and garlic tonics, but this fall we’ll be amping up our immunity in a sweeter way! These cute, immunity-boosting gummy bears come to use from the healthy foodiess behind Public Lives Secret Recipes and are crafted using minimal ingredients: honey, Pressed Juicery’s Elderberry shots and Vital Proteins gelatin.

    We couldn’t think of a better kitchen project for the fall of 2020: it’s something safe and fun to do at home with kids, the gummy bear molds inspire endless other fun ideas, and you’re getting a clean dose of protein (from the gelatin) and immune-support from the honey and elderberries.

    Make these gummy bears as a fun way to boost your immunity all season (and read up on the benefits of elderberry here!)…

    We’re firm believers in the old saying, let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food. That’s why we aim for a majority plant-based diet. But, we’re also firm believers in the 80/20 rule: Eat clean 80% of the time, then really enjoy yourself the other 20%.

    To be able to create a recipe that will not only boost your immunity, but also allows us to enjoy ourselves, we knew this quick, simple recipe was a winner.

    We used just three clean ingredients and, taking only about ten minutes to prepare, you can make gummy bears that are delicious and loaded with antioxidants!

    Immune-Boosting Elderberry Gummy Bears

    Ingredients:

    2 Elderberry Shots from Pressed Juicery (4 oz total)
    2 Tbsp unflavored powdered gelatin
    2 Tbsp honey

    Supplies:
    Silicone gummy bear tracy
    Dropper
    (Buy them as a set here!) 

    Instructions:
    Combine elderberry shots and gelatin in small saucepan over low heat. Stir in the honey and continuing stirring until gelatin has completely dissolved (about one minute).

    Remove from heat one immediately transfer mixture to silicone mold using dropper.

    Once the mold is full, place in fridge for 20 minutes. Pop gummies out of mold and place in air-tight container for up to two weeks. Enjoy!

    Love this recipe from PLSR? Grab another genius recipe here
    (Hint: it has everything to do with our fave Trader Joe’s staple).

    From our friends

    Comments


    1. Great work! It’s very useful. gevityvitamins.com

      Gevityt Vitamins | 07.08.2020 | Reply

    Leave A Comment


    *