Hello, my name is: Bariani Olive Oil
So, tell us about yourself: Some may think, ‘Olive oil is olive oil – what makes a difference?’ There are so many brands out there on the market and choosing one that is both highly nutritious and great quality can take some investigating. There is Virgin, Extra Virgin, cold pressed, expeller pressed… but which one is actually the best? The brand Bariani has taken Olive Oil to a higher degree in quality. Bariani Olive Oil is not only produced in small batches in beautiful Northern California, but they use a special stone ground processing. Stone Ground ensures freshness and a richly delicious smooth taste.
What do you bring to the plate? Extra virgin olive oil is rich in antioxidants and helps to absorb vitamin A, D, E and K. Thanks to its composition, extra virgin olive oil extracted cold is the fat that is simpler to digest. According to French researchers, olive oil seems to be necessary during the growth of the body and also during the elder years to limit the loss of calcium in the bones. Olive oil also favors the mineralization and development of bones, thus fighting osteoporosis. It is also amazing for your hair skin and nails!
Want to get to know me better? here’s how: Try this simple recipe that you’ll definitely love…
- 3 Tbsp. Bariani extra virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling pan
- 2 to 3 large fig leaves, stems trimmed, washed and dried (optional)
- 12 ripe figs, any variety, stems trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 6 to 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, chilled, crumbled into ½ inch pieces
- Honey, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary or thyme leaves, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Full flavored aged balsamic vinegar, to taste