Quench your thirst this summer with this strawberry lemonade “Slurpee” using frozen watermelon! Sip… ahh. So refreshing! Want some? Easy recipe is below!
- Juice of 5 lemons
- About 4 cups cut watermelon
- 5 large strawberries (stemmed and chopped)
- 2 nectarines (pitted and peeled)
- Freeze the cut-up watermelon in a Ziploc for 24 hours.
- Allow watermelon to defrost for 10 minutes before you start.
- Place frozen watermelon, lemon juice, and cut strawberries in your blender.
- Blend until chunky but drinkable.
- Add in the nectarines, (skin removed.)
- Blend again my friends. Until you have a lovely Summer Slushy!
Find more recipes like this at Sasha’s site www.kalewithlove.com