Here at the Chalkboard, we’re always curious about your healthy beauty habits, but with so much information and treatments out there sometimes it’s hard to keep up. One thing most of us have either tried or thought about trying is dry brushing. Not only are the health benefits extensive—the skin is the largest organ in the body and dry brushing can help detoxification, eliminate dead skin cells and promote circulation—but it also feels incredible. So, tell us in today’s poll:
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Inside The Gorgeous Raven + Lily Shops That Empower Female Artisans
- 5 Sustainable Fashion Myths + The Truths You Need to Know
Sustainable fashion isn't a trend - it's a movement towards healthier living, a cleaner environment and a more conscious industry. We're breaking dow...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- NYC Bite of the Month: Organic Bento Boxes At Mimi Cheng’s
- A Gorgeous Rice Pudding Recipe for All Your Cozy Needs
Our latest Instagram crush and self-titled "bowl enthusiast" is sharing a clean, spiced rice pudding recipe with health benefits you'd never expect fro...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Yoga Matters: Koya Webb On The Healing Power of Yoga
- How To Make A Crystal Gratitude Grid Or Centerpiece
Even for less vibey guests, the beautiful stones of this crystal grid remind us of a mentality that might even transcend the tryptophan: Invite gratitud...
- Style + Living
All Style + LivingRecent Stories
- A Genius Dinner Party Tip To Put You At Ease
- How to Build a Clean, Green Capsule Beauty Routine
We're refining our beauty routines with tips from an eco-lifestyle expert about how to streamline our stash of beauty products and build a better one (withou...
- The Juice
- How To Choose Better Juices For That Low Sugar Life
- Purely Elizabeth Dishes On The Ultimate Overnight Oats Recipes
The queen of the gluten-free game is telling us how to make overnight oats right. We're drooling over these easy and creative versions with spiced almon...
- The Shop