Here at the Chalkboard, we’re always curious about your healthy beauty habits, but with so much information and treatments out there sometimes it’s hard to keep up. One thing most of us have either tried or thought about trying is dry brushing. Not only are the health benefits extensive—the skin is the largest organ in the body and dry brushing can help detoxification, eliminate dead skin cells and promote circulation—but it also feels incredible. So, tell us in today’s poll:
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Best Trip Ever: A Hip New Travel Idea We Can't Get Over
Exotic travel, a personal photographer, and supporting the local community? We're booking our next vacay with this new company that's blowing our minds...
- Drink Til You're Pretty: Kitchy Kitchen's Beauty Smoothie Recipe
It might be the middle of winter - but this beautifying smoothie recipe will help bring back that summer glow!
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- PMS + 9 Other Concerns: The Mineral Deficiency Everyone's Talking About
You've heard you need to get enough calcium, but what about this other mineral so many of us are deficient in?
- The Crunchy Effect: Make These Double Dill Parsnip And Carrot Chips
Need your crunchy, salty fix? We get it! We're loving this entire cookbook of homemade healthy baked chips!
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Let's Bounce: The 12 Unexpected Health Benefits of Rebounding
Don't knock this throwback fitness contraption til you try it! Get bouncing for your healthy - '80s-wear optional.
- Class In Session: Kicking Butt With LA's Hottest Kickboxing Pro
Need some motivation to get in shape? This top LA kickboxing pro has us amped up to kick our goals into high gear...
- Style + Living
- Get Your Glow Back: 9 Natural Beauty Products To Solve Winter Skin Woes
Okay, so your skin is glowy and detoxed from all that green juice...now keep it that way all winter long with a few of our latest skincar...
- Our 5 Best Fitness Tracker Tips: How To Maximize That New Fitbit
So Santa brought you a new fitness tracker for Christmas - now what? Here's how to get the most out of your new fitbit...
- The Juice
- Sprouted Juice: A Next-Level Green Juice Recipe You Need To Try
Think you've juiced it all? Think again. We challenge you to throw some sprouts into the mix. Here's why...
- Hashtag Fab: Kate Hudson's Juicy Fabletics Giveaway
Win this fab prize package from Fabletics and Pressed Juicery designed to take you into a new year in glowing health...
- The Shop