Here at the Chalkboard, we’re always curious about your healthy beauty habits, but with so much information and treatments out there sometimes it’s hard to keep up. One thing most of us have either tried or thought about trying is dry brushing. Not only are the health benefits extensive—the skin is the largest organ in the body and dry brushing can help detoxification, eliminate dead skin cells and promote circulation—but it also feels incredible. So, tell us in today’s poll:
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Yogi Caley Alyssa on Life Lessons From The Mat
- Working Out While Pregnant: A Pro Answers Your Toughest Questions
Fitness expert and wellness-minded mama to be, Andrea Speir, is walking us though the must-knows of working out while pregnant...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- These Matcha Pancakes Are Everything We Want In The Morning
- What the Heck is Aquafaba?
We're exploring a few delicious uses for aquafaba, aka the culinary vegan's new bff, including wellness lattes topped with thick foamy perfection courtes...
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Nettles, Yoga + Face Elixirs: Mornings with Supermodel Kirsty Hume
- 9 Women Who Are Changing The Way We Think About Wellness
It's International Women's Day and this year, we're celebrating by spotlighting a few inspiring women who are fighting fiercely for causes we believe i...
- Style + Living
All Style + LivingRecent Stories
- Take A Look Inside These Stunning Homes Made With Eco Materials
- How To Shop For Sustainable Fashion (And Not Go Broke)
The concept of sustainable fashion is important, but it shouldn't mean having to choose between a gallon of gas and a new flowy frock. Strike a balanc...
- The Juice
- How To Make Green Power Milk For Afternoon Energy
- Gut Feelings: Why Juicing Is Good For Your Microbiome
Nutrition is about more than just calories. We're learning more about the little ecosystem within our bodies known as our microbiome. Here's what scienc...
- The Shop