Here at the Chalkboard, we’re always curious about your healthy beauty habits, but with so much information and treatments out there sometimes it’s hard to keep up. One thing most of us have either tried or thought about trying is dry brushing. Not only are the health benefits extensive—the skin is the largest organ in the body and dry brushing can help detoxification, eliminate dead skin cells and promote circulation—but it also feels incredible. So, tell us in today’s poll:
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Mornings with Samantha Wennerstrom of Could I Have That
Join this redheaded beauty in her Santa Barbara home and learn all about some of the healthiest habits she uses to make her mornings count...
- I Am That Girl: Hugging It Out With A Girl-Power Pro
Learn how this bright, bold visionary behind I Am That Girl leads by example and stays balanced and inspired...
- Food + Nutrition
- Fitness + Well Being
- Low To Luxe: 7 Best Fitness Trackers At Every Price Point
Looking to take your fitness to the next level? Get your hands on one of these tell-all techie finds...
- Sweet Charity: Thoughts On Finding Work-Life Balance Under Pressure
Taking care of yourself to take care of the world - thoughts on balance from one charity's wellness champ...
- Style + Living
- A Day in malibu with Helene Henderson of Malibu Farm
Follow along with one of our favorite Malibu-by-way-of-Sweden ladies as she lets us in on a day in her life...
- Spirit's Picks: 10 Must-Haves At This Summer's Green Beauty Event
The woman behind one of our fave green shops picks ten things to buy at this summer's natural beauty extravaganza!
- The Juice
- The Detox Prescription: One Doctor's 8 Reasons To Juice Cleanse
Top expert Dr Merrell is breaking it down. Here's why you're feeling so great after a few days of liquid greens...
- Watch This: Making Pressed Juicery's Greens 3 With Julie's Kitchen
Watch this time-lapse video of Julie as she creates this Pressed Juicery-inspired collage! Take your Greens 3 obsession to the next level...