Here at the Chalkboard, we’re always curious about your healthy beauty habits, but with so much information and treatments out there sometimes it’s hard to keep up. One thing most of us have either tried or thought about trying is dry brushing. Not only are the health benefits extensive—the skin is the largest organ in the body and dry brushing can help detoxification, eliminate dead skin cells and promote circulation—but it also feels incredible. So, tell us in today’s poll:
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- On My Bookshelf: 7 Inspiring Must-Read Books According To Kris Carr
We're hitting the books with our September Guest Editor and getting totally inspired with her top seven picks for great reads in 2015...
- Best Of The Season: Fashion Illustrations That Will Have You Eating Local
What happens when fashion illustrations meet local farms? The best of the season!
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Guac On Lock: 6 Guacamole Upgrades From A Michelin-Starred Chef
We know guacamole is extra. And these amped up versions are all worth it. One celebrated L.A. chef is taking our guac skills to a whole other level...
- 9 Powerful Juice Remedies For Every Organ In Your Body
Have a health concern? There's a juice for that. This is our ultimate guide to optimizing your health by sipping through a straw...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Yoga Matters With Chad Dennis of Wanderlust Hollywood
We're in love with everything about Wanderlust Hollywood. How their lead yogi is changing the way L.A. experiences yoga, on and off the mat...
- The Perfect Yoga Retreat: 6 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Go
Yoga retreats are the hottest way to spend your weekend this fall. Here's a few questions you need to ask yourself before planning a trip...
- Style + Living
All Style + LivingRecent Stories
- Going Boho In Palm Springs: Make The Fire Cider From Our Herbalism Workshop
The Avalon Palm Springs recently hosted us for a weekend of sun, spa, yoga, herbalism + some impressive eats. Learn to make this powerful Fire Cide...
- 10 Design Inspirations With Caroline Weller of Banjanan
VIDEO - From the expected (fellow artists + designers) to the extraordinary (jungle monkeys + exotic birds), here's what inspires our latest sustainabl...
- The Juice
- Cool Down For What: Make These Mint + Aloe Vera Ice Cubes
Are you that girl who hates drinking water? We're styling it up for you with these aloe mint ice spheres...
- The Body-Loving Green Juice You'll See On The Runway This Year
Models are drinking it green. Try this recipe from the pros at modelFIT, then pair it with their full-body move to feel the burn...
- The Shop