The week opens with a full moon in fun and romance-oriented Leo on Tuesday. Full moons bring a culmination of events to a head. Look back to what you have started 3 weeks ago at the new moon in Aquarius to see what has built up to this point. By mid-week, the moon glides through perfectionist Virgo, asking you to get to the details of any matter. Just in time for some lighthearted fun, the moon enters Libra on Friday for most of the weekend. Try heading to the spa, museum or a fine restaurant as Venus-ruled Libra appreciates such pleasures.
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Holiday Party 101: Top Tips From Bon Appetit's Adam Rapoport
Bon Appetit's editor-in-chief has a magical way of making the most aspirational ideas accessible and the most everyday ideas glamorous...
- Butter Roasted Chicken: In The Kitchen with Model Kirsty Hume
Join tastemaker Chay Wike and model Kirsty Hume at home as they whip up Kirsty's no-fail recipe for butter roasted chicken...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Health at all Costs: The 3 Best Zinc Sources at Every Price
Are you eating enough zinc-rich foods? Find out how this mineral is crucial to staying flu-free this winter season...
- Ottolenghi's Fig and Goat Cheese Tart Recipe From Plenty More
More from one of our favorite cookbook authors. Get the new book and waste no time making this delectable tart...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Good Karma: 21 Yoga Gifts To Give This Year
Whether you're in the studio weekly or just aim for a life of zen, we've found the top 21 must-haves for an om-azing holiday season...
- The Buff Up: A Quick Session with Celebrity Trainer Don Saladino
Try this quick workout with a celeb trainer for enviable arms and a decolletage you'll want to show off come NYE!
- Style + Living
- Handmade Holiday: DIY Paper Lanterns From Crafting Community
Join Crafting Community's Handmade Holiday event this weekend + make these incredible paper chandeliers over the holidays!
- On My Wishlist: Chic Gift Ideas From Tastemaker Jenni Kayne
Shop this stylish wishlist for last-minute ideas from our December Guest Editor, designer and tastemaker Jenni Kayne...
- The Juice
- New In Newport: Pressed Juicery Comes To Fashion Island!
If you're a Newport Beach local, get ready to get back to your roots...in the shopping capital of the O.C.!
- Our Holiday Cocktail Guide: 3 Juicy Recipes From Inside The West Elm Workshop
We're sharing incredible juice cocktail recipes from inside our holiday workshop with West Elm! Make these this week...
- The Shop