The week opens with a full moon in fun and romance-oriented Leo on Tuesday. Full moons bring a culmination of events to a head. Look back to what you have started 3 weeks ago at the new moon in Aquarius to see what has built up to this point. By mid-week, the moon glides through perfectionist Virgo, asking you to get to the details of any matter. Just in time for some lighthearted fun, the moon enters Libra on Friday for most of the weekend. Try heading to the spa, museum or a fine restaurant as Venus-ruled Libra appreciates such pleasures.
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Where Whitney Port Is Working Out + The Bods That Inspire Her
Rocking flyknits, stocking up on Pressed Juicery matcha, and spinning in the dark. We're detailing everything Whitney Port dished to us about how she stay...
- Inside The Reformation: How Our Fave Green Brand Stays Sustainable
It's Earth Day and we're celebrting one of our favorite green fashion brands of all time...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- What One of Our Favorite Doctors Is Eating Daily (It's Not What You Think)
We're obsessed with Dr. Fuhrman and his focus on nutrient-density. Learn what this top doc eats daily and why...
- No-Bake Healthy Snack Stash: Sprouted Almond Goji Bars
The worst foods sneak into our diets in the afternoon! These coconut and goji-stuffed bars are a healthy snack that will change your mid-day munching habit...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Can This Spring Accessory Boost Your Immunity?
Spring is no time to slouch on your immunity. Don't get stuck indoors! These incredible health tips come to us from a holistic expert we trust...
- 5 Simple Yoga Stretches For An Open Heart
We're rolling out our mats to open our hearts with this simple sequence of yoga stretches from two pros who know...
- Style + Living
All Style + LivingRecent Stories
- Rose Quartz + Aquamarine: The Crystal Infused Mini-Facial
Aquamarine and rose quartz are the latest beauty ingredients we're obsesseing over. Find out why...
- 3 Ways Honey Can Replace Your Entire Skincare Routine
The benefits of honey extend way beyond your tea cup. We're slathering on the golden goo for beauty DIYs for every skintype!
- The Juice
- Spring In A Glass: Make This Simple Mint Mango Smoothie
We've got spring fever after whipping up a big batch of these green, mango smoothies from Pressed Juicery's un-cookbook...
- 6 Spring Juice Recipes You Should Be Trying At Home
Dust off that juicer and make a mess of the kitchen! We're juicing everything we can get our hands on from the spring farmer's markets...
- The Shop