The week starts off with the moon in alluring Scorpio. It’s the perfect time to get to the bottom of something that requires a little extra research. By mid-week, the moon visits optimistic Sagittarius for Valentine’s Day. With the moon in Sag, a love interest could live in a different area code, so don’t overlook the possibility. The weekend wraps up with the moon in Capricorn and the Sun’s annual entrance into creative & intuitive Pisces on the 18th. Capricorn moon likes traditional activities, so try out a museum, opera or some good ol’ home time with the family.
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- 10 Healthy Instagrammers To Follow Now
We asked one of our favorite instagrammers, model Valentina Zelzaeva, to tell us who she follows for a wellness-inspiring feed!
- 20 Things Mindy Kaling Thought You Should Know
Get inspired and start the New Year right with a few personal insights about Mindy's own healthy habits!
- Food + Nutrition
- For the Record: The Dangers of Nonstick Cookware
Take a closer look at the facts about non-stick pots and pans. Here are our simple suggestions for better alternatives...
- Damage Control: How To Balance Alcohol with Good Nutrition
Awards show after-parties or just an open bottle of wine to recover from? Here are our top tips for healthy balance...
- Fitness + Well Being
- Dreaming 101 With A Dream Expert: What Does My Dream Mean?
Learn how paying attention to your own dreams can affect your sense of well-being and head-off imbalance in major ways...
- Class In Session with The Creator of Exhale's Core Fusion
Meet the woman behind this dynamic fitness program who is firming up cores on both coasts!
- Style + Living
- At Home with Designer Heidi Merrick
We're at home and in the garden with this California designer as she shares her juice cleansing experience with us...
- Mornings with The Little Market's Lauren Conrad and Hannah Skvarla
Spend the morning with Lauren and Hannah as they dish on their morning rituals and favorite lunch spots...
- The Juice
- Get Dense: Why You Should Be Eating Foods With High ANDI Scores
Use Dr Fuhrman's one-of-a-kind ANDI system to find foods that are richest in nutrition and lowest in calories!
- 6 Detoxifying Spa Treatments From Coast-To-Coast
Looking to indulge in a spa session? Check out our favorite picks from around the country!