The week starts off with the moon in alluring Scorpio. It’s the perfect time to get to the bottom of something that requires a little extra research. By mid-week, the moon visits optimistic Sagittarius for Valentine’s Day. With the moon in Sag, a love interest could live in a different area code, so don’t overlook the possibility. The weekend wraps up with the moon in Capricorn and the Sun’s annual entrance into creative & intuitive Pisces on the 18th. Capricorn moon likes traditional activities, so try out a museum, opera or some good ol’ home time with the family.
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Holiday Party 101: Top Tips From Bon Appetit's Adam Rapoport
Bon Appetit's editor-in-chief has a magical way of making the most aspirational ideas accessible and the most everyday ideas glamorous...
- Butter Roasted Chicken: In The Kitchen with Model Kirsty Hume
Join tastemaker Chay Wike and model Kirsty Hume at home as they whip up Kirsty's no-fail recipe for butter roasted chicken...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Health at all Costs: The 3 Best Zinc Sources at Every Price
Are you eating enough zinc-rich foods? Find out how this mineral is crucial to staying flu-free this winter season...
- Ottolenghi's Fig and Goat Cheese Tart Recipe From Plenty More
More from one of our favorite cookbook authors. Get the new book and waste no time making this delectable tart...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Good Karma: 21 Yoga Gifts To Give This Year
Whether you're in the studio weekly or just aim for a life of zen, we've found the top 21 must-haves for an om-azing holiday season...
- The Buff Up: A Quick Session with Celebrity Trainer Don Saladino
Try this quick workout with a celeb trainer for enviable arms and a decolletage you'll want to show off come NYE!
- Style + Living
- Handmade Holiday: DIY Paper Lanterns From Crafting Community
Join Crafting Community's Handmade Holiday event this weekend + make these incredible paper chandeliers over the holidays!
- On My Wishlist: Chic Gift Ideas From Tastemaker Jenni Kayne
Shop this stylish wishlist for last-minute ideas from our December Guest Editor, designer and tastemaker Jenni Kayne...
- The Juice
- New In Newport: Pressed Juicery Comes To Fashion Island!
If you're a Newport Beach local, get ready to get back to your roots...in the shopping capital of the O.C.!
- Our Holiday Cocktail Guide: 3 Juicy Recipes From Inside The West Elm Workshop
We're sharing incredible juice cocktail recipes from inside our holiday workshop with West Elm! Make these this week...
- The Shop