- Bowl or jar
- 1 cup of course sea salt
- ½ cup of baby oil
1. Mix and stir the sea salt and baby oil.
2. Massage onto the skin paying close attention to the spots that need a little more TLC like elbows, knees and feet.
3. Rinse well with warm water. No need for body wash.
4. Pat yourself dry.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils for a little aromatherapy.
- Let your scrub sit for a day if you’d like a ‘gentler’ exfoliation.
- Make a few days worth and leave by your sink to use as a nightly hand exfoliator.
It’s amazing what a little sea salt and baby oil could do for your skin! Try this at home and you’ll love the way your skin smells and feels baby soft.