- Green Goddess Guide: Katharine L'Heureux of Kahina Giving BeautyREAD MORE
We love this line of Moroccan-inspired holistic skin care. Read as the founder behind it all shares her beauty insights with us...
- That Farmer's Market Life: A Day With Summerland Produce Co.READ MORE
We're spending a day with Angelika of Summerland Produce Co. to see what it's like working with the local farmers whose produce we love!
- Kiss And Makeup: A Green Makeover At Fred Segal With W3ll PeopleREAD MORE
We're sharing a fresh before-and-after look from the pros behind one of the latest natural brands to hit Fred Segal! Study closely and get gorgeous......
- Smoothie Solutions: Berry-Rich Skin-Saver SmoothieREAD MORE
Does your skin need saving? This berry and flax-seed-rich smoothie recipe is coming to your rescue!
- Get This! The Yogalosophy 3-Day Cleanse By Pressed JuiceryREAD MORE
In honor of National Yoga Month we're offering our first yoga-centric juice cleanse! Join in on our Limited Edition 3-Day Cleanse from the woman responsibl...
- Class In Session With Andrea Speir Of The Pilates FixREAD MORE
When it comes to fitness it's all about finding the best instructors! We're sharing glimpses inside sessions with some of the top pros around......
- The Poor Porker's Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta RecipeREAD MORE
We're getting spicy with this simple treat from the Poor Porker and one of our favorite secret ingredients!
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Holiday Entertaining With Joan: A Chat With The Woman Behind Joan's on Third
Who better to dish about the best sweets, eats, and holiday treats than the woman behind this iconic Los Angeles cafe?
- Meet our December Guest Editor: Jenni Kayne
Say hello to our December guest editor: the ever-so-stylish designer and holiday hostess, Jenni Kayne...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Merry + Bright: 9 Ideas To Detox Your Holidays
We're sharing 9 anxiety-reducing, health-inducing ideas to survive December in glowing health...
- Raw Chocolate Truffles Served Scandinavian Style
We're making elaborate treats like these decadent, rose-flavored truffles for the holidays and keeping our party dinnerware simple as can be...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Fit Or Fiction: The Truth About Breaking A Sweat
You can tell a lot about a workout by the way you sweat...right? Who knew that the hows and whys of a sweat sesh could be so confusing!
- And We Rise: A Thanksgiving Empower Point
This year, rise up, open your eyes, and shift your focus from a day of giving thanks to beginning a lifetime of gratitude.
- Style + Living
- Come Together: A FEED Projects Dinner At Home With Jenni Kayne
'Tis the season! Take a peek at how our guest editor and one of our favorite charities recently teamed up to end world hunger...
- On My Wishlist: Holiday Shopping with Maria Rodale
Take note of these all-natural holiday gift picks from one of our top wellness leader's list!
- The Juice
- Glendale Goes Green: Join The Pressed Juicery Americana Grand Opening Party!
Freeze is finally coming to the Los Angeles area - and we want to celebrate with you!
- Orange You Glad: Pressed Juicery Comes To Orange County!
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of Pressed Juicery's very first OC location with free juice, Freeze, and more!
- The Shop