- Cure Those Cravings: Vicky Vlachonis' 3 self-healing trigger pointsREAD MORE
Hungover? Worn out? Feeling sluggish? Vicky shares three quick self-healing trigger points to tap into your body’s innate detox mechanisms......
- A Holistic Health Coach Tackles Beauty From WithinREAD MORE
It's easy to over-compartmentalize our health, but there is a deep connection between the way we live, eat, feel and look...
- Simple Pleasures: The Easiest Peach Blackberry Crumble Recipe EverREAD MORE
We can't stop staring at the step-by-step instructions for this mouth-watering peach crumble. Join us in celebrating the end of summer...
- Best In Season: 12 Kitchen Essentials For Tomato LoversREAD MORE
We're taking our tomato obsession all the way and getting in on the best of the season with these 12 juicy ideas...
- Dr. Amen's 8 Rules To Turn Bad Days into Good LessonsREAD MORE
Change is a process! If you pay attention to the choices you're making, you can learn a whole lot from your mistakes...
- Detox Your Grocery Cart: 6 Tips For Buying Healthier YogurtREAD MORE
Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, has had a resurgence in popularity in the past year. With all the major brands we grew up with taking advantage ...
- In My Gym Bag: Dancing Queen Simone De La Rue of Body By SimoneREAD MORE
We adore this blonde bombshell for her positive yet perfectly practical wellness advice! Take a peek inside Simone's gym bag and see what we mean......
- Make Your Own Rules: Tara Stiles' Maple Portobello BurgerREAD MORE
Take a sneak peek into Tara's upcoming book, the Make Your Own Rules Diet, with this incredible recipe that will please even carnivores...
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Endless Summer: 11 Outdoor Entertaining Tips From Katie Lee
Author and Food Network host Katie Lee dishes on everything you need to throw the best summertime soiree ever...no matter the season.
- To Brooklyn: In the Studio with Domino Kirke
We're spending a day in the studio with singer/songwriter Domino Kirke to celebrate the release of her new EP with Luke Temple...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Superfood Spotlight: MCT Oil
Learn why this fat-burning, performance enhancing superfood has become a staple in the Paleo world and how you can work it into your diet, stat!
- When ‘Lite' Ain't Right: The One Toxin We're All Eating (And Shouldn't Be)
This not-so-sweet toxin can cause everything from blurred vision to digestive issues and is lurking in foods you're likely eating all the time.
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- The 5 Yoga Poses You Should Be Doing Every Day
Get and stay connected with your body each day. Each of these five yoga poses is designed to lower stress, increase awareness and will ge...
- The Fear Cure: Lissa Rankin's 6-Step Precription For Courage
Mom was right: you can actually worry yourself sick. We've got your new prescription for healing your body, one courageous step at a time...
- Style + Living
- Simplest Beauty Tip Ever: The Honey Lemon Facial
Pour a pitcher of spa water and try these 5 masks by Hello Natural for a DIY facial that's not only ahh-inducing - but AHA-inducing, too!
- Color Therapy: 8 All-Natural Makeup Products In Spring's Top Colors
We've got the deets on the prettiest beauty finds of the season - plus a giveaway for a springtime palette pack of your own!
- The Juice
- Fresh-Pressed Pâte De Fruit: How To Make Homemade Jell-O With Juice
Healthy, homemade Jello? Believe it. Make this fresh, springy sweet with one surprise ingredient: fresh-pressed juice.
- 8 Secrets To Staying Healthy At A Music Festival
Blogger Lee Tilghman is walking us through her go-to tips for staying well while soaking up the rays at Coachella, Stagecoach, or whichever music festiva...
- The Shop