- Balancing Act: The Busy Gal's Guide To Fitting In FitnessREAD MORE
Love to work out but no time on the calendar? Never fear - we've got five tips to get your sweat on no matter what your schedule looks like!
- 7 Tips to Help You Stay Well After Cancer TreatmentREAD MORE
The founder of CV Skinlabs talks health and happiness after cancer treatments are behind you...
- Green Goddess Guide: Angela of New York's Om AromaREAD MORE
Meet a green goddess from New York who's cleaning up skin care and spa treatments one facial at a time...
- How To Make Aojiru: A Japanese Kale Drink For The Hard-Core JuicerREAD MORE
Take your green juice habit to the next level with this unique how-to video by the folks at Tastemade!
- The Miracle Kidney Cleanse: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Your KidneysREAD MORE
Our kidneys have to be the last body part on our minds. But with Lauren's new book, we're learning all we can about proper detox...
- Blogshop NYC: Mornings with The Ladies Behind Our Fave New WorkshopREAD MORE
The ladies behind Blogshop are taking their fun pop-up classes everywhere - and we've caught them in action with a gaggle of bloggers in Brooklyn NY......
- Rock On: Bramble Workshop's DIY Crystal InstallationREAD MORE
Whether for a party or as a permanent fixture, follow these step-by-step instructions for creating a crystal installation of your very own!
- Hinoki & The Bird's Delicious Pumpkin Toast RecipeREAD MORE
Avocado toast beware! This squash and goat cheese number is giving our toasted fave a run for the money...
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Holiday Entertaining With Joan: A Chat With The Woman Behind Joan's on Third
Who better to dish about the best sweets, eats, and holiday treats than the woman behind this iconic Los Angeles cafe?
- Meet our December Guest Editor: Jenni Kayne
Say hello to our December guest editor: the ever-so-stylish designer and holiday hostess, Jenni Kayne...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Merry + Bright: 9 Ideas To Detox Your Holidays
We're sharing 9 anxiety-reducing, health-inducing ideas to survive December in glowing health...
- Raw Chocolate Truffles Served Scandinavian Style
We're making elaborate treats like these decadent, rose-flavored truffles for the holidays and keeping our party dinnerware simple as can be...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Fit Or Fiction: The Truth About Breaking A Sweat
You can tell a lot about a workout by the way you sweat...right? Who knew that the hows and whys of a sweat sesh could be so confusing!
- And We Rise: A Thanksgiving Empower Point
This year, rise up, open your eyes, and shift your focus from a day of giving thanks to beginning a lifetime of gratitude.
- Style + Living
- Come Together: A FEED Projects Dinner At Home With Jenni Kayne
'Tis the season! Take a peek at how our guest editor and one of our favorite charities recently teamed up to end world hunger...
- On My Wishlist: Holiday Shopping with Maria Rodale
Take note of these all-natural holiday gift picks from one of our top wellness leader's list!
- The Juice
- Glendale Goes Green: Join The Pressed Juicery Americana Grand Opening Party!
Freeze is finally coming to the Los Angeles area - and we want to celebrate with you!
- Orange You Glad: Pressed Juicery Comes To Orange County!
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of Pressed Juicery's very first OC location with free juice, Freeze, and more!
- The Shop