Last Saturday’s new moon in Taurus brings a fresh Monday. Start off this week by launching new ideas and projects! With the moon floating through Gemini, Monday and Tuesday your ready to present your ideas with enthusiasm. The Sun in Taurus trines Mars in Virgo on Monday, bringing even more optimism and excitement. There could be talks surrounding money on Monday, so keep your eyes and ears open. Thursday has us feeling more like being home with the moon in nurturing Cancer. Pull up some recipes that look appealing and start creating in the kitchen. Just in time to wrap up the week on a fun note, the moon glides into playful Leo, allowing us to have a little extra amusement. Leo loves doing everything on a grand scale, so make this weekend deluxe!
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- One Supermodel's Surprisingly Healthy Insider Tips
Good posture, self-awareness...the keys to being a great model might be more healthy than you think!
- 10 Healthy Instagrammers To Follow Now
We asked one of our favorite instagrammers, model Valentina Zelzaeva, to tell us who she follows for a wellness-inspiring feed!
- Food + Nutrition
- Darling Clementine: A Pop-Up Produce Stand In Beverly Hills
A farmer's market at one of Hollywood's biggest talent agencies? Why not! Healthy meals for all, thanks to one local cafe...
- Valerie Confections' Black Mission Fig, Pear, and Port Jam Recipe
Win the new cookbook by Valerie Confections, full of sweet holiday party-ready recipes just like this one for a divine fig jam...
- Fitness + Well Being
- Class In Session With Andrea Speir Of The Pilates Fix
When it comes to fitness it's all about finding the best instructors! We're sharing glimpses inside sessions with some of the top pros around...
- Breaking Out Of Food Guilt
Feel guilty about overindulging yesterday? Take control and learn how to nip those "bad" feelings in the bud, year-round...
- Style + Living
- 10 Tips From Hollywood's Natural Nail Maven
Sarah Gibson-Tuttle of Olive & June is giving us the rundown on 10 essentials for a green mani - especially for expectant moms!
- Green Goddess Guide: Anne Sanford of Lurk Perfume Oils
We're lurking around the studio with this sweet as can be natural artisan and sharing her top green beauty picks!
- The Juice
- Get Dense: Why You Should Be Eating Foods With High ANDI Scores
Use Dr Fuhrman's one-of-a-kind ANDI system to find foods that are richest in nutrition and lowest in calories!
- The Vibrant Beet Visits Pressed Juicery Westwood
The Vibrant Beet checks out Westwood's top juice bar!