Last Saturday’s new moon in Taurus brings a fresh Monday. Start off this week by launching new ideas and projects! With the moon floating through Gemini, Monday and Tuesday your ready to present your ideas with enthusiasm. The Sun in Taurus trines Mars in Virgo on Monday, bringing even more optimism and excitement. There could be talks surrounding money on Monday, so keep your eyes and ears open. Thursday has us feeling more like being home with the moon in nurturing Cancer. Pull up some recipes that look appealing and start creating in the kitchen. Just in time to wrap up the week on a fun note, the moon glides into playful Leo, allowing us to have a little extra amusement. Leo loves doing everything on a grand scale, so make this weekend deluxe!
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Dr. Amen's 8 Rules To Turn Bad Days into Good Lessons
Change is a process! If you pay attention to the choices you're making, you can learn a whole lot from your mistakes...
- Yoga Matters With La Vie Boheme Yoga
The lovely ladies behind our new yoga mat obsession are dishing on their must-haves and mantras, in and out of the studio...
- Food + Nutrition
- Rhubarb Pink Pepper + Jalapeno Sage: Two Fresh-Pressed Juice Cocktails To Shake Up Now
Juice-based cocktails? Yes please! We're turning Pressed Juicery's seasonal juices into all-natural happy hour treats...
- Summer With A Straw: Make This Honey Kombucha Float
Take this classic childhood treat and give it a healthy twist, courtesy of our favorite fizzy beverage...
- Fitness + Well Being
- Work-Out Loud: 11 Fitspiration Ready Fashions To Wear Now
Let your fitnesswear do the talking! We're loving these wear-outloud pieces that are ready to rock with you...
- 7 Stunning Yoga Mats To Amp Up Your Asana
We're all about the bold wave of yogawear cropping up in classes across the country. It seems only natural that the trend make its way down to our mats...
- Style + Living
- I Dye: How To Make Natural Dyes From Wild Plants
Learn how to create your own dyes for clothes and more - with ingredients straight from Mother Nature herself!
- Women Like Us: 8 Lessons From Kenya with Catt Sadler
Watch Catt take an unforgettable journey to Kenya with Raven + Lily in support of their mission to uplift artisans across the globe...
- The Juice
- Shop The JUICE Book: 8 Must-Haves Inside Pressed Juicery's New Book
Get an exclusive look inside Pressed Juicery's new book JUICE as we shop a few of our favorite items from inside its pages...
- Mentors, Mensches And Models: 6 Key Influences with Pressed Juicery Co-Founder Hayden Slater
As Juice hits bookstores everywhere today, Pressed Juicery co-founder Hayden Slater reflects on those who have inspired him most along his juicing journey...