Last Saturday’s new moon in Taurus brings a fresh Monday. Start off this week by launching new ideas and projects! With the moon floating through Gemini, Monday and Tuesday your ready to present your ideas with enthusiasm. The Sun in Taurus trines Mars in Virgo on Monday, bringing even more optimism and excitement. There could be talks surrounding money on Monday, so keep your eyes and ears open. Thursday has us feeling more like being home with the moon in nurturing Cancer. Pull up some recipes that look appealing and start creating in the kitchen. Just in time to wrap up the week on a fun note, the moon glides into playful Leo, allowing us to have a little extra amusement. Leo loves doing everything on a grand scale, so make this weekend deluxe!
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- The Food Babe Way: Meet The Activist Changing The Way We Eat
Meet Vani Hari, the hard-hitting food activist who is giving us a whole new look at what it really means to be a wellness warrior!
- Sex, Chocolate + Adrenal Fatigue: The 5 Biggest Hormone Myths Demystified
Is losing the sexy inevitable at a certain age? Is adrenal fatigue a real thing? Our March Guest Editor is debunking the biggest hormone myths ou...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Superfood Spotlight: Milk Thistle
Indulged in too many cocktails during happy hour? Load up on this detoxifying and repairing herb to do some major damage control...
- The Perfect Quinoa Bowl + Tahini Sauce Heaven
We love this veg-tastic winter harvest recipe from Andrea Bemis of Tumbleweed Farm in Oregon. We're living that farm life for just a moment...
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- Overcome Depression + Stress: How Toxic Emotions Can Make You Sick
Tackle the sneakiest health hazard you didn't even know was dangerous: the way you handle your emotions.
- Winter Wake-Up Call: 3 Exercises To Beat The Chill
Cold weather cramping your workout schedg? This routine by Lauren Gores Ireland doesn't even require you to leave your living room...
- Style + Living
- Green Goddess Guide: Life Behind The BeauTeaBar
Spring clean your makeup routine! BeauTeaBar's founder shares her best green beauty tips, tricks, and obsessions...
- A Beautiful Mess: Spring Cleaning For The Soul
Spring cleaning isn't just about dusting our shelves, it's about picking up the pieces we've let fall away.
- The Juice
- The New Happy Hour: A Balanced Gal's Guide To The Afternoon Meeting
Fresh cocktails at golden hour with Jaclyn Johnson - we're redefining the afternoon meeting + giving away a ticket to an incredible event...
- Threesome In A Glass: Easy 3-Ingredient Cocktails You Need To Try
Get the magic formula for perfect cocktails! There is a perfect threesome of elements that create great cocktail recipes again and again...
- The Shop