Love Spells...

Share your stories of wisdom, knowledge, inspiration, and any quotes or affirmations that help you stay motivated to live your best life.

Love Spells...

Postby willowlove » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Love Spells...

Sometimes you don’t even know when you are doing them.

Absent-mindedly writing someone’s name with your finger on a table or in the air surrounded by hearts and stars; this is a letter to the universe.

When you dab your scent on your neck and wrists and think of someone with a flutter in your belly: you are infusing the power of smell with your heartbeat and your intention.

When you add peaches and cherries and apples and pears into your organic wine to infuse for a fun night and the image of a lover passes through your mind’s eyes and you are filled with love and faith; this in an invocation.

When you dance, move your hips the way the shamans do to the beat of the deepest rhythms and he/she is near you in body or spirit; you are pounding out the love to the Earth and the Earth listens.

When you lie in bed at night and you see yourself with someone, doing something, imagining the every last detail from the clothes, to the smells, to the food, to the stars in the sky; this is manifestation.

The other day I mentioned to a friend that I had hoped to take the time to build an altar for something I really wanted to manifest. She smiled at me and said the altar in your mind is a real altar, too.

We are all magic. We don’t need to practice witchery or claim to know the knowledge of the ancient ways. We don’t need to have a bunch of fancy feathers or bones or candles or statues. We don’t need a linage of wise people behind us. We are all ancient. We are all wise. We are all able to help the Universe create the path we desire, the path we know in our most intuitive selves that is the one we came Here for.

Written By : Willow Love {Jamie}
http://www.theivyplumcollection.com
willowlove

Return to Inspire And Be Inspired