- Philanthrocapitalism Pioneer: Made For Good's Krista TreideREAD MORE
How Made For Good is working to fuse business and philanthropy
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Endless Summer: 11 Outdoor Entertaining Tips From Katie Lee
Author and Food Network host Katie Lee dishes on everything you need to throw the best summertime soiree ever...no matter the season.
- To Brooklyn: In the Studio with Domino Kirke
We're spending a day in the studio with singer/songwriter Domino Kirke to celebrate the release of her new EP with Luke Temple...
- Food + Nutrition
All Food + NutritionRecent Stories
- Superfood Spotlight: MCT Oil
Learn why this fat-burning, performance enhancing superfood has become a staple in the Paleo world and how you can work it into your diet, stat!
- When ‘Lite' Ain't Right: The One Toxin We're All Eating (And Shouldn't Be)
This not-so-sweet toxin can cause everything from blurred vision to digestive issues and is lurking in foods you're likely eating all the time.
- Fitness + Well Being
All Fitness + Well BeingRecent Stories
- The 5 Yoga Poses You Should Be Doing Every Day
Get and stay connected with your body each day. Each of these five yoga poses is designed to lower stress, increase awareness and will ge...
- The Fear Cure: Lissa Rankin's 6-Step Precription For Courage
Mom was right: you can actually worry yourself sick. We've got your new prescription for healing your body, one courageous step at a time...
- Style + Living
- Simplest Beauty Tip Ever: The Honey Lemon Facial
Pour a pitcher of spa water and try these 5 masks by Hello Natural for a DIY facial that's not only ahh-inducing - but AHA-inducing, too!
- Color Therapy: 8 All-Natural Makeup Products In Spring's Top Colors
We've got the deets on the prettiest beauty finds of the season - plus a giveaway for a springtime palette pack of your own!
- The Juice
- Fresh-Pressed Pâte De Fruit: How To Make Homemade Jell-O With Juice
Healthy, homemade Jello? Believe it. Make this fresh, springy sweet with one surprise ingredient: fresh-pressed juice.
- 8 Secrets To Staying Healthy At A Music Festival
Blogger Lee Tilghman is walking us through her go-to tips for staying well while soaking up the rays at Coachella, Stagecoach, or whichever music festiva...
- The Shop