Monday starts our week out with the moon in humanitarian Aquarius, at a friendly angle to Venus in Aries. Group collaborations shine brightly today. On Tuesday, it’s a New Moon in poetic and sensitive Pisces. This is a special New Moon because it meets the Pisces Ruler Neptune for the first time in 165 years. The New Moon also makes a special link to transiting Jupiter in Taurus. This could be one of the most beautiful New Moons of 2012 full of magic and creativity. The New Moon is the perfect time to initiate a new project, so go for it! On Thursday, the moon glides into proactive Aries through the remainder on the week. It’s the perfect time to get things done. Aries likes sports and is ruled by Mars (which rules weights) – try incorporating some free weights into your workout routine. Enjoy your week, as it looks quite special.
- Profiles + Collabs
All Profiles + CollabsRecent Stories
- Pitch Perfect: Voice Lessons with Kristen Bell
Our fave songstress shares her thoughts on using her voice to help those without one, her go-to karaoke song...and an intimate fact about koalas.
- Sister, Sister: The Art of Eating Well With The Hemsley Sisters
Read as this British duo dishes on their new cookbook and a few very Chalkboardy kitchen staples...
- Food + Nutrition
- Green Kitchen Travels: New York + San Francisco Faves…And These Pumpkin Waffles
We asked these authors to share a few highlights from their New York and California experiences. Win a copy of their new cookbook!
- Upgrade Your Coffee: 7 Ways We Drink Our Coffee Green
We're drinking our way through the morning - from responsibly-sourced coffee to fresh-pressed green juices. Here are a few of our faves...
- Fitness + Well Being
- In The Shop: October's Crazy Prints + Cozy Home Activities
This month we're all about a bright, bold lip, printed fitnesswear and home goods that are half cool, half spooky. Check out our October Shop...
- Hot Mesh: 16 Ways To Wear Fall's Fiercest Fitness Trend
Don't mesh with us! We mean business about this sexy-meets-sporty fitnesswear trend taking over our fall gym wardrobe...
- Style + Living
- Local Life NYC: Swooning with Lifestyle Maven Athena Calderone
The gorgeous creative behind Eye Swoon takes us to all her fave local hotspots in her Dumbo Brooklyn neighborhood!
- Master & Muse: Green Fashion Goddess Amber Valletta
This model-slash-goddess is moving fashion forward in a major way! Take a peek at Amber's faves from her Master & Muse fall collection...
- The Juice
- Shop The JUICE Book: 8 Must-Haves Inside Pressed Juicery's New Book
Get an exclusive look inside Pressed Juicery's new book JUICE as we shop a few of our favorite items from inside its pages...
- Ice And Spice: Pineapple Jalapeno Green Juice Popsicles
Beat the heat with this easy popsicle recipe from The Little Epicurean using Pressed Juicery's spicy seasonal juice!
- The Shop